Great Option for Local Service Businesses
Have your AdWords account professionally set up, managed for 30 days until it is running smoothly, and receive training on how to manage your accounts on your own. This option is great for local small businesses who don’t sell much online but can use the web to attract and retain customers from the area.
Here is what you can expect:
- Full account setup (Ad groups, keyword research, ad copy & reports) for Google AdWords & Bing
- Installation of Google Analytics for monitoring performance of accounts
- 30 days of maintenance on the account
- 3 months of email support
- 2 full training sessions
Once your account is setup and running, the results will be amazing. Imagine getting calls from local qualified prospects who never heard of you before, at a cost much less than traditional advertising. Plus, with proper management of the account, the cost per customer almost always gets lower, as the search engines reward you for relevance and good performance.
Our pricing for self-managed account setup begins at only $500.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- I never did this before. How hard is it to manage the accounts?
After we have set them up, we give you 2 or more comprehensive training sessions to show you how to manage the accounts. In most cases, you will only need an hour or two a week to review the performance, cost, and other metrics, and make necessary changes.
- How long does it take to see results from the new campaigns?
Not long at all. It can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks for the campaigns to start having an impact.
- Can I take the self managed account without the 30 day support?
No. There is no such thing as an online advertising account that works right from the start. It takes a few days to a few weeks of seeing how the account functions in real life to make the necessary changes that will be able to run well and be successful over time.
- What kind of business is this plan suitable for?
Many small business that operate on a local level will do very well with this arrangement. Examples of this are: plumbers, specialty contractors, unique food shops, restaurants, carpet cleaners, painters, and many more.
- My website doesn’t look too nice. Will having a good advertising account help me?
Most probably not. People tend to judge the quality of a business on the design of their website. When you contact us, we’ll let you know what we think before going ahead. We can quote you a price on a new site design, and our low prices may surprise you. We’ll make sure that the new design will be done in a way that is most likely to “convert” visitors into customers.